A simple way to make a stunning greeting card. it hardly takes any time and requires things you probably have lying around.
A while ago i made these beautiful and simple greeting cards for my gran and friend’s
1. card paper or chart paper
2.glitter paper/decorative paper
3. scissors and glue
4.rope/ribbon or wool
5. sketch pens or pens to write your message
1. Start by folding your paper in half or the appropriate card size you require.
2. Draw a half circle on the glitter paper/decorative paper and cut it so you can half a partial balloon shape on top of the card.
3. glue it on the top corner of your card.
4. Take a tiny rectangle from the glitter paper and stick it on the bottom corner of the balloon like a nozzle.
5. take the wool and tie it around the nozzle and downwards towards the bottom like a balloon string.
Write your message beside the string and voila! a simple yet mind blowing greeting card!